12 items that cannot be sold on EBay
Millions of potential entrepreneurs want to sell things on ebay. EBay is currently the first home-based business opportunity in the world, so it is natural that many are happy to find very profitable items for reselling on eBay. However, it is important to know that there are elements that cannot be sold. Here is a dozen …
Some objects are copyright violations and can actually give land to the seller in federal jail:
1. Rash of music, TV shows, or movies. "Bootleg" movies are often made by guys who shoot a movie camera on a newly released film, where they are likely to sink behind the seat and make a crisp copy. These counterfeit goods have a large production in Asia, where American laws have no power.
2nd Software and computer games can also be copied and sold unlawfully by all US laws.
Of course, the above items can be sold if you have a legally purchased copy and you no longer want it.
3rd Handbags, designer sunglasses and the so-called "replica" market for clothing are definitely prohibited, although these items are often sold in physical stores in the United States. Ironically, when we participated in eBay Live in New Orleans in 2004, we found a store in one of the famous markets that sold unlicensed replica wallets on eBay
4. Lazy and less honest sellers often steal copyrighted material from other vendors. This has happened to me many times, and eBay has a program called VERO (Verified Rights Owner) that removes infringing auctions, although it seems that the seller has no penalty, which is unfortunate.
5th The sale of alcoholic beverages is not permitted, although the "container" containing the beverage, in particular the sale of wine
6. Cigarettes, cigar, smokeless tobacco or coupons for such products are not allowed on eBay.com. 19659002] eBay Rules for Collectable Tobacco and Alcohol Containers are the same:
* The item value is in the bulk packaging, not the wine / tobacco itself.
* The description of the list should indicate that the package
* Collectible tobacco packaging should not be available in retail stores, and the packaging should have a value that significantly exceeds the current retail price of that wine.
* The seller must take steps to ensure that the purchaser of these collectors is at least 18 years old
7. Firearms are strictly governed by US law and cannot be sold on eBay.
8th Satellite and Approximately The Federal Trade Commission prohibits the cessation of television
9. Animals and wildlife products cannot be sold, which includes stuffed birds and skin from endangered species. Limited quantities of ivory, tortoise, seafood and other animal products are sold. This area is quite complicated and every potential seller must understand the different laws thoroughly before entering into these sales.
10th Event tickets contain state laws that form a sales complex. For example, some states prohibit anyone from buying more tickets (or not at all) to resell tickets. For example, Florida law states that tickets may not be sold at a face value of more than € 1. In these states, these rules apply only to buyers and sellers who are in the same state as the current event, ie if a seller is in Florida, he / she will not be eligible for ticket sales to Florida. However, if you live in any of the 39 other states, this restriction is not applicable.
eleventh It is forbidden to list the items offered by the seller. Catalogs lawfully sold on eBay can be collected, such as an old Sears Roebuck or Montgomery Wards catalog, which is a souvenir and does not offer current merchandise for sale.
12th Prizes and prizes are 100% prohibited. According to eBay, such promotions are highly regulated and may be illegal in many states. It's better to know the rules before money can be recovered
Source by sbobet th