50 Marketing and Sales Promotion Plans – Next 15
Hi, we're back with more promotional plans. Our # 50 promotional plans have been designed to help retailers reach their target markets more effectively. As there are so many creative promotional models, retailers can make the best use of maximum visibility, improved cost efficiency, branding and greater sales.
Previously promotional ideas such as Happy Hours, Free Trial, Customer Service, Free Products, Group Discounts, Crossborder Promotion, Motivational Offers, Entertainment Offers, Group Offers, Free Service, Product-Specific Products, Sale of Attractive Packages, Freebies, Free delivery, referral systems and block renewal. These promotional ideas are well received by our readers, and now we have the following 15 systems at your disposal.
1) Elderly Citizen Benefits: Special Benefits for Elderly People, a Growing segment with special needs, is a great idea. In fact, there is a site that is fully committed to this segment – seniordiscounts.com. Special programs for the elderly can promote any product or service that older people may need and create a completely new market segment. For example, Super Religare Wellness had a system that provided 10% to every senior citizen. Even Ayurcare has provided special benefits to the elderly for its therapeutic and detoxification programs
2) Discounts for Niche Clients: Choose the target segment you want to focus on – a membership card that is appropriate to your profile – discount. For example, a top-level restaurant offering discount for Club Mahindra owners would bring a unique attraction to an attractive new segment.
3) Bank Interconnection: Banking Affiliation to Provide Special Benefits for Customers Who Bank Cards in the Retail Business For Many Potential Clients With Negligible Costs. Many banks are ready for this.
4) Early bird clients: What about early bird programs where buyers receive special discounts on early purchases? Such systems encourage customers to early purchase. Starting from trips to wellness centers and corporate trainings, early bird incentives are always an excellent way to promote their products and services. Wild Frontiers, an adventure travel site, provided a 5% discount for early bird registrations, while the VITS Wellness Center offered a barrier limit for early bird pairs.
5) Rewards the client for his efforts: they have made efforts for their own benefit. "Fitness First", a fitness center, rewarded customers for each kilogram of loss, with an R. 500 discounts per kilogram of loss.
6) Use Short Codes Effectively: Allow your clients to attend the on-site tournament and receive mobile numbers in the process. Give a free bonus or discount to participate in the tournament. Subway used the system to ask customers to sign up for a competition: Subway will receive customer access, such as the mobile number and email ID, while customers receive discounts or free bonuses.
7) Special Event Promotion: or a special day like Valentine's Day is a great time to offer a promotion system. Give a special discount to those who register or buy on occasions such as children's day, mothers day, fathers day, teacher's day, etc. For example, the gold gym provided a special discount for couples who joined the gym on Valentine's Day, and the Big Cinema is free tickets for women's protective women for women's day.
8) Price Guarantee: If property prices fall and people are not buying for uncertainty, a promotional system that will offer a price advantage in the future for lower prices will lead to sales. A limited time offer for those who buy during the period will protect them from future price fluctuations. Aparna Constructions Hyderabad has offered such a promotional system, taking into account the uncertainty of the real estate market, to impress customers' fears and provide opportunities to provide investment opportunities.
9) Surprise gift: with a service. In the most unexpected times, something is free and always one of the most memorable experiences for the buyers. It does not matter whether this is a small gift or a big one that matters to you as a lucky one. For example, Jaipan sells a combined package of household utensils, such as a vacuum cleaner, toaster, mixer and roti maker, and a surprise gift
10) Social Reasons: If the service has a social element, offer promotional pricing with it. For example, Times Matrimonials offers a discount to those who wish to donate to the marriage (or without a caste or religious bar). Similarly, they offer discounts for the elderly and the widows / widows and those with different abilities.
11) Environmental reason: Environmental issues, such as energy efficiency, are at the heart of a special system for customers. For example, the Indian Energy Efficiency Office has called for a specific segment, BPOs, to give the BPO buildings an asterisk to save energy. To promote the system, the Bureau announced that it would waive the Rs. 1 lakh for the first 100 applicants!
12) Buy More, Get More: Get an article get 10% discount, 2 items and get 20% and 3 items and get 30% off. The more you buy, the bigger the discount. "Allen Solly" offered this deal in Chennai for men and women. Likewise, Bombay Dyeing did this for his beds!
13) Old for New: This is an attractive system, especially when consumers buy more. All thoughts are substituting for the problem of what to do with the old ones. The big bazaar has launched a system where the customer can do the old ones and replace new things. It handles two problems for customers: getting new products and getting rid of the old one.
14) Close relationship with the customer: How to find out who buys their products and establishes a trust relationship is what all retailers want to do. Ranbaxy has offered an innovative promotion system for scratchcard + SMS medicines. When customers buy drugs, they get a scratch card with a unique code to send to Ranbaxy. If the client purchases the same medication three times and sends an SMS each time, they will receive a PIN code that can be used to free the fourth drug. Ranbaxy gives customers the chance to get reminders about taking the drug – a good way to get in touch with the customer and to reinforce the idea of what they care about.  Attractive additional charges: nominal Re. 1 standard service fee, for example, the burden of jewelry attracts customers – even more than a free service campaign. Reliance jewelry has recently been offered by the Re. 1 charges on jewelery purchased in stores.
Source by sbobet th