Fashion Career – Workbook in the Fashion Industry
The career of the fashion industry is lucrative and lucrative. You think you're into the fashion industry, but do you think you can not handle it? There are so many different roles and positions you can play in the fashion world. One is not necessarily a fashion designer but will still have a very successful career in the fashion industry.
It can always be enjoyable if you want to live. If you are a fashion fan and you love to see beautiful clothes, accessories or sketches around you, consider starting your career in the fashion world. Here are some important roles in the fashion world where you can participate – from design to production, marketing and for a long time.
This is one of the most significant workplaces in the fashion industry. Designers are responsible for developing ideas for trends and delivering end products. Designers can apply to companies that own a design team or work for their own brand and line of production or even freelance designers for different companies.
There are several types of fashion designers:
[ 1. Designer garments: Of course, these apparel designers, ranging from underwear, sportswear, casual wear to high fashion fashion, men, women and kids .
2nd Footwear Designers: Designing footwear for men, women and kids from a stylish point of view as well as foot health.
3rd Additional Designs: Offers a wide range of accessories – handbags, hats, glasses, gloves, scarves and jewelery.
Production involves sampling clothing and accessories until final pieces are produced that are delivered to stores and customers. This mighty work involves a group of different professions: [Merchandiser: Traders play a key role in the production process of a fashion product. They are responsible for purchasing raw materials, selecting tissues, selecting textiles and textiles. Decide on price, quality and latest trends and innovations in raw materials  2. Technical designers: Technical designers are responsible for assembling fittings during the entire sampling process during the manufacturing process. It may not be the one who designed the garment, but experts as an alternative to the garment article to improve the garment.
3. Patterns: Pattern is the basis for sewing garment. Sample makers produce and maintain samples made by the designers. Patterns are key to the realization of a piece of clothing.
4. Pattern Griders: Dress size starts with pattern grading. Sample collectors have expertise in making size impressions of different sizes. They are vital for all fashion brands, as consistent scaling between individual products can maintain customer loyalty and confidence
. Mounting Models: After all, clothing and footwear are designed for comfort and style together. Assembly is one of the most important parts of the fashion industry and the most accurate fit is the use of the model as body fitting
Many companies have their own dedicated model for fitting the lines that accurately determine the size of the brand. Sometimes you see ads that look for sample models, from kids, men, women to extra size models.
6. Quality Assurance Specialists: Quality control is of paramount importance for all types of products and is not the exception in the fashion industry. Quality Control Specialists review the quality of raw materials, such as peeling, shrinkage and color staining of textiles and general quality of fashion items such as assembling an accessory item
. Designers: Fashion designers work closely with designers, traders and buyers to decide on the production plan for the coming seasons. They look at both the manufacturing and the marketing side while watching the latest fashion trends.
Marketing is just as important as creating the perfect fashion item. Whether in wholesale or retail marketing, people in fashion marketing wear the fashion item in this rapidly changing world.
1. Fashion buyers / retailers: Product sellers are those who buy finished goods in a store, such as department stores. These brokers are researching and analyzing market trends, relative customer needs, and inventory. They bear huge responsibility for profitability, since if we take into account that they buy the right product for the sales, the revenue gap can be generated
. Showroom Sales Professionals: Some brands have their own showroom, presenting their collections to fashion buyers (wholesalers) to make their order. Compared to retail sales, sales staff sales professionals are better able to seasonally return customers and provide detailed information on sales collections
. Retail Store Manager / Boutique Owners: Retail store manager, sales and boutique owners are first-rate staff who face people like you and me.
Other fashion trades
Apart from designing, manufacturing or distributing fashion items, other positions such as fashion news, online blogs and fashion competitions, and so on. Writer. Below is a list of other potential jobs for the fashion industry:
1. Fashion writers: Writers or freelance writers can write reviews, trends, and recommendations for magazines, online blogs, or websites. Fashion writers can also be created as a fashion magazine editor
. Personal Styles: Some stores offer personal styling services while some private individuals employ personal stylists who offer recommendations in personal style
. Fashion Contest Management / Audience: Popular divasions that require professional PR and management staff to care for. There are PR companies specializing in fashion-making events.
Get the Opportunities!
In addition to the aforementioned career in the fashion industry, there are many other possibilities, such as photographer, costume designer and catalog / fashion show. One of the most versatile ways to keep up-to-date with job opportunities and fashion trends to become active in the Fashion Forum and sign up for fashion magazines
Take the Opportunities and Enjoy the Fashion Show!
Source by sbobet th