How to convert a male tee
If you are looking for new and exciting aquatic ideas on the web, it is very likely that you will meet with a tutorial collection to transform the male tee. Over-sized men's shirts offer particularly large amounts of tissue for new projects. You can learn how to transform a man's shirt from a man's cabinet or pick up some used shirts from your local savings store. To spark creativity here is an idea of how to transform a man's tee.
- Quilt – The Men's T-shirt blanket is my favorite idea of how to transform a man's tee. This refashion project is perfect for a Father's Day gift or a sticky decoration that you will love. This project requires 7-12 men's shirts, depending on the size of the shirt and the size of the desired quilt. If you do not have as many homes as you can, take some more in your local savings business. Choose a collection of different checkers and striped shirts with an interesting look. Simple squares can be made for the quilt or for comfortable duvet pads.
- Collars and Caps – Make a man's costume for a cute little collar or a warm cap in the cooler months. The collar of the male shirt can be a really fancy ornate necklace. You can also use the male's shirt collar and / or cuff to add contrast to a female shirt.
- Ruffles – We can use men's shirt combs in a plain cloth or a dress modified for another man's shirt.
- Tiny – An oversized men's shirt can easily become an apron when the edges begin to wear. Use a different shirt to create a contrasting apron.
- Earrings – If you have minimal sewing expertise, you may still be able to do something with his cuff. Turn them into fashionable cuff bracelets, coffee coats.
- Pajamas – Use the comfortable fabric of worn men's shirts to create a comfortable pajamas. Make a fitted trousers and shorts or sleeping bags for a young girl.
- Ladies' T-Shirt Mounted – There are many free sewing tutorials for converting men's tees to a shirt. You can make a curled tube top, strong blouse or a fitted shorts shirt.
- Clothes – The oversized men's shirt can be converted into a cute dress with a colorful binding. You can cut your fingers and use the floral decorations of the girl's dress. A smaller male tee can be converted to the toddler's dress as well.
- Skirt – Turn one of the men's waistcoats into a bubble skirt or a trendy pencil skirt.
- Shorts and Trousers – Striped trousers for a 4T baby with a XL shirt. A more elastic fit for children is clothing. Just use a big shirt fingers to create a pair of pants with cuffs on your ankles!
Source by sbobet th