Men's Fashion Tips – 16 Fashion Tips Every man should read
Why do you have to worry about how you look?
There are plenty of reasons for it! Dressing up parts plays an important role in many aspects of your life. Think about your work, your romantic life, and your everyday activities.
Everything is about perception, many people have been called for because they have always done a professional job. Perhaps they seemed professional, did not get the job, but at least received the interview! Most women appreciate the man who knows how to dress. Perception is key to everyday activities, and dressing has a huge impact on it.
It is a proven fact that there are only 30 seconds to someone thinking about what they think of you. Imagine being a clown? I'm sure you get the picture.
We all need to take advantage of this and make sure that we do our best to see our day-to-day activities when we have the chance to meet that special someone or just look and feel fantastic!
Here's a list of tips to help you and avoid fashion flaws.
1. The socks should match your pants. Lightweight than 1, 2, 3.
2. The belt must match your shoes. Not everyone is color-blind like you;).
3. Never wear a belt or a stocking. The combination seems less confident – you're a big wuss.
4. The bonds must reach their waistline. This is simply the rule. The short tie looks like a dufus.
5. Properly knotted joints have a "dimple" under the knot. It's like Mario Lopez's face … Btw, Clips and tacks are outdated.
6. The shoe should be clean, shiny, repaired and fit. If you wear a suit, you wear shoes. Do not forget to keep shoes in your shoes when you do not wear them.
7. Do not wear a short sleeve T-shirt with a tie. In fact, never wear a short sleeve t-shirt. People think that short-sleeved shirts are only worn by lower-class men. If you want a McDonald's Manager, you can wear one, not if you want to try a professional look.
8. The Button-Down collar dress shirt is simply not suitable for dressing formal wear in a two-row suit. Why? Despite being a business classic today, it was originally a sports shirt worn by polo players.
9. Wear the right size pants okay? The trousers are long enough if you have a slight break at the beginning. The pants must be long enough to cover your socks and the socks are long enough to cover your legs, even if the legs are moved. Both tubes and cuffs should be treated with respect. Comfort is comfortably comfortable while it looks professional and helps a larger person to look good while the cuffs give weight to the bottom of their trousers, sometimes making them a perfect shawl.
10. Socks with sandals. Even if you live in a reputation, do not do it – you look like a schmuck.
11. Chunky Shoes. Leave them, the end of the Axel Rose era.
12. Backpack. All right, maybe that's just a minor mistake, but you're trying to climb the corporate ladder rather than climb to the surface.
13. Clash or too many colors. Do you really look like a gay pride flag? Insist on complementary colors (against colors facing each other) or colors from the same pallet. It is very easy to find on the internet with google search!
14. Ponytails. Not your office rock star. Download the $ 20 for a comb, you can afford it.
15. Too many jewels. Do you put the jewel on P. Diddy or call Puff Daddy? If you want to wear jewelery, choose the stylish fashionable cuff button .
16. Comb residues. They shout insecurity. Shaving, losing or covering.
Source by sbobet th