Mix colors in fashion
Combining clothes colors is a great way to be fashionable. It's also an easy way to get a new look by combining existing clothes. There are two ways to get a new look with the existing clothes:
- Layer Layers
- Combine Different Dresses
Laying your clothes simply by adding the layers on top of each other. It's great to use when the weather changes during the day (cold in the morning but hot afternoon), but it looks great too well dressed without spending a fortune on expensive clothes. Combine colors with garments such as BCBG, Mexx, Brooks Brothers, Bjorn Borg, Marco Polo, Lacoste, etc.
But with the use of layers, color mixing is also great. But do not mix so much the yellow, blue, red and green clothes that are left in the closet. It requires a fashionable strategy. Here are some tips for using different colors.
- One of the easiest tips is to look at the image of professional designers and apply the same colors in our own clothing. Of course not the same suit as the model, that does not matter. Just look at the colors used. You can use the same scheme when choosing your clothes.
- Some colors just do not work with the natural color. For example, dark eyes and dark hair go well with the red color. When we look at the designers' view, we look at the natural color of the model.
- Use the color wheel to select colors.
- Colors are directly adjacent to each other.
- Colors that form a right angle to each other as an "L".
- Colors directly on one another.
- Colors that are a T.
- Colors that form X.
How to Use a Color Wheel
Google for the "Color Wheel" and gives you many examples of a color wheel. There are five combinations of colors to choose colors:
Source by sbobet th